How does the Ranking work?
- Players Rank Up by gaining Medals.
- Getting a certain amount of Medals, moves players to a new Rank.
- By Ranking up, players unlock new Arenas and get chance to unlock more Champions
- By reaching to Elite (last 3 Ranks) players unlock season mode
- Season lasts 2 weeks, and by the end of it players receive the rewards depending on their rank
- All the elite players start a New Season with 2000 points
- The only way to be downgraded from Elite is by losing Medals in Matches
- The elite players can receive the collectibles for end of the season
How does the Medal system work?
The Medals are based on the Elo system. The amount of Medals you win or lose is based on the difference between you and your enemy.
If you win against a player with a higher Medal count than you, you will be rewarded with a larger number of Medals
If you win against an enemy with less Medals than you, you’ll be rewarded with a smaller amount of Medals
If you lose against an enemy with less Medals than you, you will lose a large amount of Medals
If you lose against an enemy with more Medals than, you will lose less Medals