We are looking for passionate and talented developers who are motivated, results-oriented and strong team players, with a common objective of developing and delivering quality focused products.
We offer you an opportunity to join a small big team of professionals sharing the same passion and energy as you to be number one. We believe that smaller teams make bigger games, and thats why we don't believe in the bureaucracy of big companies, nor in individual developers.
We are all in the same boat, and we all row together.
Senior Game Programmer
- Multiplatform game development for mobile and tablets
- 5+ years experience developing games
- Strong C++ skills are a must.
- Broad understanding of different game technologies such as Unity, Cocos, Starling
- Ability to inspire team members
- English spoken and written
- Team leadership experience and Team Player
Nice to have
- Experience on developing games based on free to play model
- 2+ years experience in mobile (e.g. iOS, Android, DS, J2ME) development